ingredients: Add all to shopping list
2 (1-lb) pork tenderloins
3 Tbsp canola oil
1 tsp salt, divided
1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
3 Tbsp butter
4 apples, peeled and sliced
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 head broccoli, in florets
Fresh rosemary, for garnish
Save & Serve Home · Value Recipes · Savings Center
At a glance:
Active Time: 30 min
Total Time: 45 min
pork apples brown sugar cinnamon nutmeg broccoli rosemary
1. Preheat oven broiler and position rack 4 inches from heat.
2. Rub pork with oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Broil for about 15 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 145°F. Remove pork and cover loosely with foil.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium. Add apples and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
4. Steam broccoli. Top with remaining salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle pork with rosemary. Slice and serve with apples and broccoli.
Go to full version of