Pork Tenderlion with Apples
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) pork tenerlion
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- ingredients: Add all to shopping list
- 2 (1-lb) pork tenderloins
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 head broccoli, in florets
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Save & Serve Home · Value Recipes · Savings Center
- At a glance:
- Servings: 6
- Active Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Key Tags:
- pork apples brown sugar cinnamon nutmeg broccoli rosemary
- 1. Preheat oven broiler and position rack 4 inches from heat.
- 2. Rub pork with oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Broil for about 15 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 145°F. Remove pork and cover loosely with foil.
- 3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium. Add apples and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 4. Steam broccoli. Top with remaining salt and pepper.
- 5. Sprinkle pork with rosemary. Slice and serve with apples and broccoli.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brounsh and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Tenderlion with Apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes