- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ripe peeled avocado, chopped
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- calories 354
- fat 17.4 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 10.1 g
- polyfat 3.7 g
- protein 21.7 g
- carbohydrate 31.2 g
- fiber 7.3 g
- cholesterol 55 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 313 mg
- calcium 57 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; place pan in oven. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145° or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pork from pan. Let stand 10 minutes; cut pork across the grain into thin slices.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, cabbage, and next 4 ingredients (through red pepper) in a bowl. Combine juice and avocado in a bowl. Add avocado mixture to cabbage mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Toss gently to combine.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place 2 tortillas on each of 4 plates; divide pork evenly among tortillas. Top tacos evenly with cabbage mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.