YUMMY AS TACOS WITH CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM. GOOD WITH RICE.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) 2-3 BONELESS PORK CUT IN SMALL PIECES
- 1/2 TO 1 cup(s) BROWN SUGAR
- 1 whole(s) LARGE ONION CHOPPED
- 1 jar(s) PICANTE SAUCE
- 1 jar(s) SALSA
- 1 jar(s) TACO SAUCE (OR 1/2 PKG. TACO SEASONING AND 1 CUP WATER)
- 3-4 bulb(s) CHOPPED GARLIC (OR GARLIC POWDER)
- 1 teaspoon(s) SALT
- CUP PORK INTO BITE SIZE PIECES. IF USING BONE-IN MEAT, REMOVE BONES AND LARGE VISIBLE FAT. BROWN MEAT AND ONION IN ABOUT 1 TABLESPOON OIL. ADD ALL OTHER INGREDIENTS AND SIMMER 3-4 HOURS ON LOW. SERVE ON BURITO SIZE TORTILLAS WITH SHREDDED CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM. OR CAN SERVE OVER WHITE RICE.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gfwhite45 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note