pork strips with salsa
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) kellogg`s corn flakes cereal (crushed to 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds (opitional)
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free skin milk
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick,about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1)In shallow bowl or pan,combine kellogg`s corn flakes cereal,salt and sesame seeds.2)In second shallow bowl or pan,place flour.3)Place milk in small bowl.4)Cut excess fat off pork chops.5)Cut each into 4 strips,2-inches thick.6)Coat each strip with flour,then dip in milk and coat with cereal mixture.7)Place in single layer in shallow pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.8)Bake at 350`f about 25 mintures or until meat is tender and no longer pink.9)Do not cover or turn pork while baking.10)Sevre hot with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes