pork strips with salsa
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) kellogg`s corn flakes cereal (crushed to 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds (opitional)
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free skin milk
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick,about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1)In shallow bowl or pan,combine kellogg`s corn flakes cereal,salt and sesame seeds.2)In second shallow bowl or pan,place flour.3)Place milk in small bowl.4)Cut excess fat off pork chops.5)Cut each into 4 strips,2-inches thick.6)Coat each strip with flour,then dip in milk and coat with cereal mixture.7)Place in single layer in shallow pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.8)Bake at 350`f about 25 mintures or until meat is tender and no longer pink.9)Do not cover or turn pork while baking.10)Sevre hot with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note