We loved this recipe! Made it again for my grown kids, and they loved it too! Keep making it over and over by request.
Rosemary Pork Sliders with Horseradish Aioli
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 421
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 20.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 26.1g
- Carbohydrate: 35.8g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 479mg
- Calcium: 105mg
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced shallots (2 large)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 24 (1.3-ounce) wheat slider buns, split and toasted
- 2 cups arugula
- 1. Sprinkle pork with pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer pork to a 3-quart slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Add 1 cup water and next 4 ingredients (through garlic) to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until tender.
- 2. Remove pork from slow cooker; place in a bowl. Shred pork with 2 forks. Pour cooking liquid through a sieve into a bowl, reserving shallots and garlic. Add 3/4 cup strained cooking liquid, shallots, and garlic to pork; toss well. Discard remaining cooking liquid.
- 3. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl. Spoon about 2 tablespoons pork mixture on bottom half of each bun. Top evenly with arugula. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture on cut side of each bun top. Cover sliders with bun tops.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note