The recipe is a keeper! The horseradish aioli is good with the pork. I used light mayonaise and it tasted fine. It was nice to have something different. My 8-year old daughter loved it.
Rosemary Pork Sliders with Horseradish Aioli
Assemble the sliders before dinner. Or, consider showcasing a slider assembly station for your family or friends to make their own.
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 2 sliders)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 421
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 20.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 26.1g
- Carbohydrate: 35.8g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 479mg
- Calcium: 105mg
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced shallots (2 large)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 24 (1.3-ounce) wheat slider buns, split and toasted
- 2 cups arugula
- 1. Sprinkle pork with pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer pork to a 3-quart slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Add 1 cup water and next 4 ingredients (through garlic) to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until tender.
- 2. Remove pork from slow cooker; place in a bowl. Shred pork with 2 forks. Pour cooking liquid through a sieve into a bowl, reserving shallots and garlic. Add 3/4 cup strained cooking liquid, shallots, and garlic to pork; toss well. Discard remaining cooking liquid.
- 3. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl. Spoon about 2 tablespoons pork mixture on bottom half of each bun. Top evenly with arugula. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture on cut side of each bun top. Cover sliders with bun tops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches