Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin, trimmed, sliced into 12 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh sage
- Preheat the broiler to high with rack 6 inches from the element and broiler pan inside.
- For the pork, pound pices into 1/4-inch cutlets. Combine panko and parmesan in a shallow dish. Whisk together egg white and water in a seperate dish. Dip cutlets in egg white, then in panko mixture. Transfer cutlets to broiler pan, coat each with nonstick spray on both sides, and broil 3 minutes; flip and broil 3 minutes more. Remove cutlets from oven.
- For the sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour; cook 1-2 minutes, whisking constantly. Whisk in broth, then add capers, zest, lemon juice and sage; cook sauce until smooth and slightly thickened; 8-10 minutes.
- Nutritional Info: 272 cal; 9g total fat; 92mg chol; 534mg sodium; 14g carb (0g fiber, 0g total sugar); 31g protein; 1mg iron; 133mg calcium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Scaloppine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes