More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, quartered
- Cut pork loin into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place pork between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Whisk together eggs and next 4 ingredients. Dredge pork in flour, shake to remove excess, and dip in egg mixture.
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork, in batches, 1 minute on each side or until browned. Serve with lemon quarters.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note