- 16 ounces Appleton Farms Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 16 chunks
- 3 tablespoons Berryhill Honey
- 1 tablespoon Burman's Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Carlini Pure Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Black Pepper
- 1 cup Rice Bowl Long Grain Rice, uncooked
- 4 bamboo or metal skewers
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Roll the sausage into 16 balls. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Bake the sausage balls for 20 minutes (sausage will not be completely cooked at this point). Blot on a paper towel.
Alternate the sausage balls and the zucchini on the skewers.
In a small bowl, whisk the honey, mustard and olive oil together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons of sauce.
Baste kebobs with sauce.
On a hot grill, cook the kebobs, basting with sauce and turning, for a total of 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
To serve, place cooked rice on plate and top with kebobs, drizzle with remaining sauce.