Yield: 6 1/2 pounds
- 1 (6 1/2-pound) boneless pork shoulder roast
- 1/3 cup dried sage
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Trim skin from pork roast, if necessary, and discard. Cut roast into chunks, and grind in a meat grinder.
- Stir in sage and remaining ingredients.
- Note: Pork shoulder roasts are often labeled Boston Butt. If you don't have a meat grinder, ask the butcher for assistance.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch