Pork Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour
Amount per serving
- Calories: 64
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 6.2g
- Carbohydrate: 4.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 197mg
- Calcium: 5mg
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 18 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Cooking spray
- Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1. Cut pork tenderloin in half lengthwise. Place plastic wrap over tenderloin halves; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small, heavy skillet. Cut each tenderloin half diagonally across the grain into 1-inch strips. Place strips in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 2. Combine soy sauce and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until well blended. Pour over tenderloin strips in bag, tossing to coat, and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
- 3. While tenderloin marinates, soak skewers in water 30 minutes.
- 4. Preheat broiler.
- 5. Remove tenderloin strips from bag; discard marinade. Thread 1 strip onto each skewer. Place skewers on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray; broil 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with Peanut Dipping Sauce.
- Note: Nutritional analysis totals include Peanut Dipping Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This