Pork Roast With Jezebel Sauce
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless pork loin
- Jezebel Sauce
- Garnishes: paprika, fresh parsley sprigs, cracked black pepper
- Stir together hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Combine garlic salt and pepper.
- Place pork in a lightly greased roasting pan. Brush all sides of pork loin with sauce mixture; sprinkle with garlic salt mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 160°, shielding with aluminum foil the last 30 minutes. Let stand, covered, 15 minutes. Cut into slices. Serve with Jezebel Sauce; garnish if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes