I avoid wheat as much as I can (I'm mildly intolerant- a little is okay, a lot is not) and have been avoiding anything breaded for years. I was thrilled when I saw this recipe. We made it last night for dinner and it got rave reviews from everyone- even from my 9 and 6 year old who hate pork rinds. It was easy too- my food processor minced the rinds and the rosemary in one easy step.
Pork Rinds & Rosemary Coating
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas
Pull out the pork rinds for this savory coating for your favorite pork or poultry cutlet—Pork Rinds & Rosemary Coating. The coating will freeze up to 3 months in airtight containers.
- 2 cups crushed fried pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Stir together pork rinds, rosemary, garlic powder, and dried crushed red pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note