Pork ribs and sauerkraut
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Country style boneless pork ribs
- 4 whole(s) Potatoes quartered
- 2 can(s) Sauerkraut
- 1 whole(s) Medium Onion Sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) White cooking whine or white sweet wine
- Bake ribs at 375 degrees for 45 minutes - salted and peppered.
- Remove ribs, add onion and potatoes. Dump ribs on top then sauerkraut. Pour wine overall and bake for 1-2 more hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rielyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork ribs and sauerkraut Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes