- 2 pounds pork spareribs, trimmed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups regular rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Brown ribs in oil in a large Dutch oven over high heat. Drain well on paper towels. Reserve drippings in Dutch oven.
Sauté chopped onion, green pepper, and green onion in remaining drippings 2 minutes. Return browned ribs to Dutch oven; add remaining ingredients and water to cover. Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until water is absorbed. Serve immediately.