Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) Pork Roast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 lg Onions Chopped
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Dried Oregano
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 1 lg can(s) Green Enchilada Sauce
- 2 can(s) Golden Hominy
- Salt and Pepper Pork and brown. Cut up onions and garlic and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Add browned pork, spices and enchilada sauce.
- Cook on low 6 to 7 hours, add hominy and cook until pork is tender.
- Shred pork discarding fat and return to sauce.
- Serve with soft shells, cilantro, and other Mexican style fixings.
- *if you are going to make ahead add hominy before reheating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbi3142 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes