Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) Pork Roast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 lg Onions Chopped
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Dried Oregano
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 1 lg can(s) Green Enchilada Sauce
- 2 can(s) Golden Hominy
- Salt and Pepper Pork and brown. Cut up onions and garlic and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Add browned pork, spices and enchilada sauce.
- Cook on low 6 to 7 hours, add hominy and cook until pork is tender.
- Shred pork discarding fat and return to sauce.
- Serve with soft shells, cilantro, and other Mexican style fixings.
- *if you are going to make ahead add hominy before reheating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbi3142 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note