Pork and Pineapple Kebabs
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 194
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 250mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 16 cubes)
- 16 pineapple cubes
- 16 (1-inch) pieces poblano pepper
- 8 (8-inch) skewers
- Cooking spray
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, orange juice, lemon juice, jalapeño, and black pepper. Divide mixture between 2 bowls. Add pork tenderloin to first bowl; toss. Add pineapple cubes to second bowl; toss. Thread pork, pineapple, and poblano pepper alternately onto skewers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 14 minutes or until done, turning skewers occasionally for an even char. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes before grilling.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note