BBQ Pork and Pepper Jack Potato Filling
Twice-Baked Potatoes are loaded with flavor thanks to BBQ Pork and Pepper Jack Potato Filling.
This recipe goes with Twice-Baked Potatoes Four Ways
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups (about 1/2 lb.) chopped barbecued pork (without sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup minced green onions
- 4 teaspoons Ranch dressing mix
- Twice-Baked Potatoes Four Ways
- Barbecue sauce
- Stir together barbecued pork, pepper Jack cheese, minced green onions, and Ranch dressing mix. Stir into potato pulp as directed in Twice-Baked Potatoes Four Ways. Serve potatoes with barbecue sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note