Great tasting recipe and I would definitely make it again. I did double it and used carrots, broccoli and musrooms as my vegetables. I also used some extra soy sauce.
Pork and Peanut Stir-Fry
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Sodium: 215mg
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 5 scallions, chopped, white parts separated from green
- 2 (8 oz.) boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix broth, soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch together. Set aside.
- Warm oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and white part of scallions. Cook, stirring constantly, until scallions are just softened, about 1 minute.
- Add pork and cook, tossing with tongs, until firm and no longer pink, 5 minutes.
- Stir in sauce and 1/4 cup peanuts. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened and pork is heated through, 2 minutes. If sauce is too thick, add broth, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until it reaches desired consistency. Top with green part of scallions and 1 Tbsp. peanuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes