Pork Pad Thai Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sauce from pork
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 large carrot , shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint , chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil , chopped
- 1/2 package(s) Thai rice noodles , cooked per package instructions
- 1 head(s) Romaine lettuce , thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) Braised Hoisin Pork , thinly sliced, warmed slightly
- 3 tablespoon(s) green onions , green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanuts , chopped
- Combine sauce, lime juice, and sugar in a large bowl. Add carrot, mint, and basil and mix well. Add noodles and lettuce and mix gently. Place 1/4 salad mixture on each of 4 plates. Top with pork, garnish with onions and peanuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note