- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1 (1-lb.) package rice noodles, cooked
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Dry-Roasted USA-GROWN PEANUTS
How to Make It
Cut pork into very thin pieces.
Stir-fry pork in hot oil in a large wok over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until done. Place pork in a bowl.
Add eggs to wok, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until set. Add pork and green onions to wok, and sauté 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce and hot cooked noodles.
Divide pork mixture evenly between 8 plates. Place 1/4 cup carrots onto left side of each plate and 1/4 cup bean sprouts onto right side of each plate. Sprinkle each serving with 1 Tbsp. chopped peanuts. Serve immediately.