- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 (8.8-oz.) package thin rice noodles
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups pork from 5-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package angel hair coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions (white and light green parts only), sliced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Toppings: soy sauce, dried crushed red pepper, chopped dry-roasted peanuts
How to Make It
Microwave 8 cups water and salt at HIGH in a large microwave-safe glass bowl 2 minutes. Submerge noodles; let stand 20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Divide noodles among 4 bowls.
Sauté mushrooms in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Spoon over noodles. Add pork to skillet, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until hot; spoon over mushrooms. Divide coleslaw mix and next 2 ingredients among bowls.
Bring broth and, if desired, ginger to a boil in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and divide among bowls. Serve with lime wedges and desired toppings.
Note: Try Swanson Thai Ginger Flavor Infused Broth as a flavored alternative to chicken broth.