Excellent taste. Served with salad.
Pork Medallions with Spicy Pomegranate-Blueberry Reduction
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 147
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 22.5g
- Carbohydrate: 3.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 206mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 3/4-inch round slices
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup frozen pomegranate-blueberry juice concentrate (such as Old Orchard), undiluted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles, canned in adobo sauce
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. While pan heats, pound pork slices slightly with the heel of your hand or a meat mallet; sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Coat pork with cooking spray.
- 2. Cook pork 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness (do not overcook). Remove pork from pan; place on a serving platter. Add 1/4 cup water to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in juice concentrate and chipotle chiles. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly syrupy.
- 3. Return pork and juices to pan, turning pork to coat. Serve pork with sauce.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This