Pork Medallions with Lemon Sauce
Photo: John Montana; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 288
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Sodium: 351mg
- 1 1-lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Flatten each pork slice to 3/4-inch thickness by pressing it with flat side of a chef's knife. Sprinkle pork slices with salt. Place flour in a shallow dish and dredge pork slices in it.
- 2. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches if necessary, cook pork medallions, turning once, until well browned on both sides, about 4 minutes total. Transfer pork to a plate.
- 3. Add wine and lemon juice to skillet and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan with a wooden spoon. Boil, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter and parsley. Return pork to pan and warm through, turning slices to coat with sauce. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes