Pork Medallions with Lemon and Capers
Community Recipe from
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- salt salt
- pepper pepper freshly ground
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rosemary chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1/4 cup(s) capers drained
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- lemon wedges
- Slice tenderloins crosswise into 1/2 inch slices and place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound gently until 1/4 inch thick .
- Combine flour, salt and pepper to taste. In a large frying pan over med high heat, warm 2 tablespoons olive. Coat the port with seasoned flour. Working in batches, add the pork to the pan and saute turning once, unti golden brown. 1 1/2 min-2 min on each side. Transfer to a platter and keep warm. Contine with remaining pork.
- Reduce the heat to low, add garlic and rosemary and saute, stirring for 30-60 seconds. Raise the heat to high, add wine and eglaze by stirring to dislodge browned bits. Boil til reduced by half. Add stock and again boil reducing by half about 5 minutes. Stir in capers, lemon juice, salt and papper to taste. Pour sauce over pork and garnish with lemon wedges. Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Medallions with Lemon and Capers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes