Pork Medallions in Red Currant Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 23.9g
- Carbohydrate: 18.1g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 351mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Calcium: 9mg
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup red currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut pork crosswise into 12 pieces.
- Place each piece between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to 3/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine sage, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle both sides of pork with sage mixture. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until pork loses its pink color. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- Add jelly, vinegar, and ginger to pan. Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until thick. Pour sauce over pork slices. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note