- 1 tablespoon sun-dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup canned no-salt-added beef broth, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 188
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 5.6 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 25.3 g
- carbohydrate 7.6 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 79 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 80 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine cherries and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork medaillons; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove pork from skillet. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; set aside, and keep warm. Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Coat skillet with vegetable cooking spray; add margarine. Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts. Add mushrooms and green onions; saute 1 minute.
Combine cherry mixture, beef broth, and next 3 ingredients, stirring well; add to mushroom mixture in skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Arrange pork medaillons on a serving plate. Spoon mushroom mixture over pork, and sprinkle with parsley.