- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked, crumbled, and drained
How to Make It
Sauté onion in butter in a heavy skillet until tender. Add cubed pork, salt, and pepper; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until pork is browned.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Combine tenderloin mixture, tomatoes, and macaroni; spoon into a 2-quart casserole. Combine cheese and sausage; sprinkle over top of casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.