Pork Loin Chops with Cinnamon Apples from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4 oz) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- cooking spray
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt divided
- 1. Combine sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper; sprinkle over the pork. Heat oil in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove pork from pan; cover and keep warm.
- 2. Peel and core apples; cut each apples crosswise into 6 slices. Melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in pan over medium heat; add 6 apple slices, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon juice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and a dash of salt. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Remove apple slices from pan; repeat procedure with remaining apple slices. Serve apple slices with pork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Loin Chops with Cinnamon Apples from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes