Pork Loin Chops w/Lemon Caper Sauce
Hubby raved and said it was even better the next day. I used cooking wine, no lemon zest and dry parsley. Also, I wouldn't bother removing the pork from the pan just to sautee the garlic - just use a big enough pan to do it on the side. Serve with Sweet Potatoes with Pineapple.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) capers
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat oi in large no-stick pan - medium heat. Add pork; cook 5 min on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds. Add wine, stir in lemon juice. Return pork to pan; add remaining ingredients. Serve pork topped with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note