Pork Loin Chops w/Lemon Caper Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) capers
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat oi in large no-stick pan - medium heat. Add pork; cook 5 min on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds. Add wine, stir in lemon juice. Return pork to pan; add remaining ingredients. Serve pork topped with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes