Marinated Pork Loin. Can cook on grill or in oven. Can freeze raw in marinate or after cooked.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut oil
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley - chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) pepper
- Bake at 350 degrees 16 minutes (or Grill)
- Combine pork loin and marinate in zip lock bag
- Marinate minimum 2 hours
- Best to marinate in morning and cook at night (do not marinate overnight)
- Grill until moist on inside
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note