- 4 cups cooked, cubed pork
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 medium-size red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Hot biscuits
- Sauté pork and onion in butter in a large Dutch oven over low heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add potatoes, water, salt, mustard, and pepper; simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine 1/4 cup broth from Dutch oven and flour in a small mixing bowl; stir until smooth. Stir flour mixture into pork and potato broth; cook until thickened. Serve over hot biscuits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note