The peach sauce makes this recipe outstanding! This recipe is simple and fast enough to make on a weeknight. I warmed the leftover grits with a pad of butter for a delicious breakfast the next morning.
Pork Grillades with Pepper Jelly-Peach Sauce
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 1 pound (1/4-inch-thick) pork loin cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots or onion
- 1 to 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 large peach, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Summer Corn Grits
- Garnish: fresh thyme leaves
- 1. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Cook, in batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer pork to a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan, and keep warm in a 200° oven.
- 2. Add shallots and thyme to skillet; sauté 1 minute or until tender. Stir in wine and pepper jelly until smooth. Stir in peach and tomato, and cook, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour sauce over pork, and serve immediately with grits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This