- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups julienne-cut red bell pepper, (about 1 medium)
- 2 cups julienne-cut green bell pepper, (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 (8-inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango (about 1)
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- calories 410
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 9.1 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 3.8 g
- polyfat 1.3 g
- protein 30 g
- carbohydrate 51.6 g
- fiber 4.1 g
- cholesterol 76 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 579 mg
- calcium 147 mg
How to Make It
Combine juice, cumin, and pork in a medium bowl, tossing well to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until done. Remove from pan.
Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add peppers and onion; cook 6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and pork; cook for 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and sugar; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
Warm the tortillas according to package instructions. Serve pork mixture with tortillas, mango, and sour cream.