Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) White wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 pound(s) Pork loin roast, cut into 4 slices
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Snipped fresh chives or parsley
- 1. For sauce, stir together the water, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and mustard; set aside.
- 2. Trim separable fat from pork slices. Sprinkle both sides of each slice with lemon-pepper seasoning. In a 10-inch skillet cook pork in hot margarine or butter over medium heat for 6 to 10 minutes or until just slightly pink in centers and juices run clear, turning once. Remove meat from skillet. Keep warm. Remove skillet from heat.
- 3. Add sauce to skillet. Stir until well blended. Pour sauce over meat; sprinkle with chives or parsley.
- 192 calories, 13 g fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Diane Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes