Pork Cutlets with Cider Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) baby red skinned potatoes cut into 1/2in thick slices
- 1.5 pound(s) pork cutlets
- 1.25 cup(s) apple cider
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 6 cup(s) red cabbage shredded
- 1 whole(s) golden delicious apple cored, diced
- (1) Place potatoes in medium saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Cook for 8 min, drain.
- (2) In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp canola oil over med-high heat. Add potatoes and cook, stirring until browned 5 min; remove from heat.
- (3) Sprinkle cutlets with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. In the same skillet, heat 1 Tbsp canola oil over med-high heat.
- Add cutlets, cook until browned, 3 min. Remove from skillet. Add 1 cup apple cider; increase heat to high and cook until thickened, 2 min. Stir in mustard, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- (4) In 2nd skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat and cook cabbage, apple, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper until crisp-tender, about 3 min. Pour in remaining 1/4 cup cider & cook 1 min.
- (5) Place cutlets on plates; spoon sauce over pork. Serve with potatoes and cabbage.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note