Pork Cutlets with Cider Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) baby red skinned potatoes cut into 1/2in thick slices
- 1.5 pound(s) pork cutlets
- 1.25 cup(s) apple cider
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 6 cup(s) red cabbage shredded
- 1 whole(s) golden delicious apple cored, diced
- (1) Place potatoes in medium saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Cook for 8 min, drain.
- (2) In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp canola oil over med-high heat. Add potatoes and cook, stirring until browned 5 min; remove from heat.
- (3) Sprinkle cutlets with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. In the same skillet, heat 1 Tbsp canola oil over med-high heat.
- Add cutlets, cook until browned, 3 min. Remove from skillet. Add 1 cup apple cider; increase heat to high and cook until thickened, 2 min. Stir in mustard, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- (4) In 2nd skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat and cook cabbage, apple, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper until crisp-tender, about 3 min. Pour in remaining 1/4 cup cider & cook 1 min.
- (5) Place cutlets on plates; spoon sauce over pork. Serve with potatoes and cabbage.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes