Pork Cutlets with Apricot-Mustard Sauce
Pork Cutlets with Apricot-Mustard Sauce is a good choice for dinner in a hurry. Pork goes well with apricot or mustard, but chicken or turkey cutlets would also work for this recipe.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 585
- Fat: 38g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Sodium: 601mg
- 1 1/4 pounds pork cutlets (about 8)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1. Sprinkle pork with salt and dredge in flour. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, if necessary cook pork until browned on both sides, turning once, 3 to 5 minutes total. Transfer to a plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
- 2. Add jam, broth and mustard to pan. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often, until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted. Pour sauce over pork and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note