Very yummy, husband loved the pork chops & the green beans. Super easy...definitely would make again... will make sometime with chicken or fish also!
Pork Chops With Roasted Green Beans and Pecans
More From Southern Living
- 2 (12-oz.) packages fresh cut green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (4- to 6-oz.) bone-in center-cut pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Rinse beans. Combine beans, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and 3/4 tsp. salt in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Spread beans in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until beans are tender and slightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, sprinkle pork chops with pepper and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 3. Stir together breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish. Dredge pork chops in breadcrumb mixture.
- 4. Cook chops in 1/4 cup hot vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5. Stir pecans and butter into beans; bake 5 to 6 more minutes or until pecans are golden. Serve pork chops with green beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes