Pork Chops With Ripieno
Photo: Charles Walton
Yield: 10 servings
- 8 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 10 (2-inch-thick) center-cut pork loin chops
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in eggs and chicken broth until moistened. Cut a slit in the side of each pork chop to form a pocket. Spoon stuffing evenly into pockets, and secure with wooden picks.
- Bake pork chops at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes