Pork Chops with Mustard Glazed Apple and Onion
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Hot cooked brown rice (optional)
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Sauté onion and garlic in skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add apple, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in honey mustard and apple cider, and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon over pork chops. Serve with brown rice, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This