- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Hot cooked brown rice (optional)
How to Make It
Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
Sauté onion and garlic in skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add apple, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in honey mustard and apple cider, and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon over pork chops. Serve with brown rice, if desired.