This recipe was a hit at my house. We even had a last minute dinner guest. Throwing another pork chop in was not a problem. Meat was juicy and tender. The family said it was a keeper.
Pork Chops With Herb-Mustard Butter
Look for the word "loin" for the leanest cut of pork chops.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper, and place on a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- 2. Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Top each chop with 1 rounded Tbsp. butter mixture.
- 3. Broil 5 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes