1. Heat oven to 400º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Transfer the skillet to oven and roast until the pork is cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add the broccoli, garlic, soy sauce, and ⅓ cup water. Cook, covered, until the broccoli is tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve with the pork and rice.
For the fluffiest rice, rinse the grains in a colander under cold water before cooking.
Go to full version of