Pork Chops with Garlicky Broccoli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) long-grain white rice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 piece(s) Bone-in Pork Chops (2.5 lbs)
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 bunch(es) Broccoli Cut into Florets
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1. Heat oven to 400º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3. Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 4. Transfer the skillet to oven and roast until the pork is cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6. Add the broccoli, garlic, soy sauce, and ⅓ cup water. Cook, covered, until the broccoli is tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve with the pork and rice.
- For the fluffiest rice, rinse the grains in a colander under cold water before cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Zeahund and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note