Pork Chops with Garlicky Broccoli
Fried Pork Chops with Broccoli and white rice finished in the Oven
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) long-grain white rice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 piece(s) Bone-in Pork Chops (2.5 lbs)
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 bunch(es) Broccoli Cut into Florets
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1. Heat oven to 400º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3. Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 4. Transfer the skillet to oven and roast until the pork is cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6. Add the broccoli, garlic, soy sauce, and ⅓ cup water. Cook, covered, until the broccoli is tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve with the pork and rice.
- For the fluffiest rice, rinse the grains in a colander under cold water before cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Zeahund and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note