- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands Fennel Seed
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands Rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Spice Islands Onion Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Pepper, Black Medium Grind
- 4 teaspoons Mazola Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 pork loin chops (bone in), cut 1-inch thick
How to Make It
Combine fennel seed, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Process until fine. Stir in oil. Spread the mixture on both sides of pork chops.
Broil or grill 4 to 6 inches from heat for 14 to 16 minutes or until done. (If using meat thermometer, it should read 160ºF in center part of chop). Turn meat once during cooking. Serve immediately.