Pork Chops with Dijon Cream Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 4 ounce boneless center cut pork loin chops 1/2 inch thick.
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coursely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup(s) half-and-half or evaporated milk
- Trip fat from chops if desired. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chops to skillet and cook 3-4 minutes each side until browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Combine mustard and half-and-half; add to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer 7 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly. Spoon over chops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pork Chops with Dijon Cream Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes