It is hard to believe I have been making this recipe since 1997. Everyone that has tried it loves it. Easy and delicious.
Pork Chops With Black-And-White Salsa
Photo: J. Savage Gibson; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Combine first 11 ingredients, stirring gently; cover salsa, and chill at least 1 hour.
- Cook chops, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately with salsa. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes