It is hard to believe I have been making this recipe since 1997. Everyone that has tried it loves it. Easy and delicious.
Pork Chops With Black-And-White Salsa
Photo: J. Savage Gibson; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (1 1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Combine first 11 ingredients, stirring gently; cover salsa, and chill at least 1 hour.
- Cook chops, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately with salsa. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note