Pork Chops with Ancho Chile Rub and Raspberry Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 4 (6 oz) ounce(s) pork chops
- 1 2/5 cup(s) fat free beef broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) raspberry preserves
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Rub spice mixture evenly over pork. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth to pan and cook for 30 seconds, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Increase heat to medium high. Add preserves to pan and cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring constantly with a whisk. Brush pork with glaze.
- Yield 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmarkuske and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note