Pork Chops with Ancho Chile Rub and Raspberry Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 4 (6 oz) ounce(s) pork chops
- 1 2/5 cup(s) fat free beef broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) raspberry preserves
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Rub spice mixture evenly over pork. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth to pan and cook for 30 seconds, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Increase heat to medium high. Add preserves to pan and cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring constantly with a whisk. Brush pork with glaze.
- Yield 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmarkuske and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes