Pork Chops & rice
Quick & delicious. Recipe made for me during my first-ever visit to Chicago while staying for the weekend with Sarah & Darlin (Rachel's sister & her roommate) while I was at Grace College.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 Pork Chops (with or without bone)
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil (or EVOO)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cans of Instant Rice (use the soup cans to measure the rice)
- 2 cans of Milk (use the soup cans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place oil in large skillet; heat. Lightly brown chops in oil on each side; salt & pepper to taste. Do not brown more than 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and place chops into 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix soup, rice & milk in skillet drippings. Stir until well blended and heated through. Pour rice mixture over chops. Bake for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brookshire2237 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note