- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in center-cut pork rib chops (about 4 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon-herb seasoning
- 1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Lemon-Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted almonds
How to Make It
Rub pork chops with herb seasoning and 1 tsp. kosher salt. Sear half of pork in 2 1/2 Tbsp. hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Keep pork warm on a wire rack in a 200° oven. Repeat procedure with 2 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil and remaining pork. Wipe skillet clean.
Bring quinoa, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, and 4 cups water to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain. Return to saucepan; cover. Let stand 10 minutes.
Cut sugar snap peas in half crosswise. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat; cook peas in hot oil 1 minute or until bright green and tender. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. salt. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Remove from heat.
Fluff quinoa with a fork. Add quinoa and Lemon-Garlic Vinaigrette to sugar snap pea mixture, and toss to coat. Stir in parsley and almonds. Serve with pork.